If you crash or encounter other kinds of accidents involving the rental car, there are a number of steps you need to take.
First and foremost, the most important thing, of course, is that you and your family are unharmed. The Spanish alarm center can be contacted on 091.
Phonenumber for our roadside assistance: +34900117117
In the event that you are at risk of minor accidents or accidents, self-inflicted or not, you as a renter are obliged to:
- Immediately to contact the police and make a police report.
- Complete the claim form in accordance with the official form provided in the vehicle with minimum information on the counterparty’s license plate number, name, address and insurance company, and as far as possible policy number.
- Briefly and accurately describe the incident and note the names of any witnesses.
- Not to acknowledge guilt or make agreements in connection with the incident.
- Not leaving the vehicle without taking appropriate precautions to safeguard it from further damage by locking and recommending, so as not to cause other traffic.
- Immediately notify Gogo Costa by calling (0034) 633416104(spanish) or +4591717165(danish)
Gogo Costa is not obligated to offer the renter a new vehicle in the event of an accident.